Wednesday 18 January 2012

Well alot has happened since I last posted including alot of things that a most likely cant remeber. The car was taken off the road about 6 months ago when the back end was stripped off and the diff seals done at Willow Triumph, I also have the rear trunions freed up. The rear U joints have been replaced and then the car was pretty much neglected and not put back together. So just before the Christmas break I managed to get some motivation and get back to work and the car was put back together and on its wheels in a matter of days. Thankfully it's been a mild winter otherwise it would still be on the axle stands. Anyway with a bit of persuasion the car roared back to life, however with no tax or MOT I cant take it for a little rise, probably a good thing as I still need to bleed the brakes.

Next to tend to are a few little holes in the boot floor and then I will have a look at pannel gaps etc.

I am however quite tempted by this kit

http://www.sammio-spyder.com/sammioncordite.html


Then comes the question; do I got for a heavy, thumping 3.5 V8 or a light revy 4AGE 1.6 (possible 20V)?

No comments:

Post a Comment