Monday 27 September 2010

More To Add To The List


Well it should be sorted with the temperature sender, it should be coming out in the post tomorrow, and I get to keep the oil pressure switch!

On the downside, after cleaning the float bowl I still have fuel coming out of one of the bowls, rather annoying really so that's to fix. I have been advised that my fuel pump looks like a replacement (not sure what the previous owners have fitted) so I have ordered an adjustable fuel pressure regulator to try and drop the pressure from 6-8psi to 1.5-2.5psi. Hopefully this will fix the problem.
The second thing is that the front left caliper seems to be binding a bit so I've ordered some caliper seals to replace when I replace the wheel cylinders and master cylinder seals.

No comments:

Post a Comment