Monday 27 September 2010

Temperature Sender Replacement - Part 1


Part 1? How can it be so hard to replace a temperature sender? Read on.....

After an internet shopping spree I have most of the parts I need to complete the bits of work that need to be done to the car. As today it's raining I thought I'll start with something nice and easy, a 2 minute job, replace the temperature sender so the temp gauge in the car works.
Armed with the tools and replacement part I lifted the bonnet to see that the existing sender looks completely different straight away. Time to unscrew and investigate, as it turns out I have been sent an oil pressure switch which as you can see is quite a bit different.

Time to contact the seller and hopefully it can be rectified quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment